CBX Support is based on the solution provided and installed by CBX Tech (Pty), we provide you with a 1 year solution warranty. The equipment and software warranties are obtained from our selected suppliers and by building you a solution comprising of different components (should that be within the customer requirement), whether for voice only or complete UC environments, CBX Tech (Pty) Ltd. offers you the same warranties in the form of our 1 year solution warranty. Over and above the standard 1 year solution warranty offered, we are able to offer extended equipment warranties at an additional cost. Please consult with your CBX Tech Team Contact for more information on this offer.
OUR ONLINE SUPPORT SYSTEM
In case we need to support you remotely, please find the required software for download below
Our in-house skill set as defined earlier, allows us to offer you different levels of service and maintenance in the form of a Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Our Service Level Agreements are built on technical engineer’s time offered at your premises on a monthly basis. Should the selected number of hours on site be exceeded, it is billable per hour.
- Our SLA’s are also calculated based on the ICT platform installed (Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize etc.), the current software release of the platforms, the number of users configured and in use on the system as well as the Alcatel-Lucent range of software applications selected and installed (OmniVista 8770 Network Management System, Alcatel-Lucent OmniTouch Call Centre software or Alcatel-Lucent Unified Communications Suite software).
- The monthly amount payable also comprises of an amount based on the response time(s) required from you as the customer. This portion is determined by two response time parameters:
- Technical remote dial-in response time to attempt fault resolution.
- Technical on-site response time in order to resolve the fault logged based on the severity of the call.